Achieving Your Best Smile With Invisalign For Teens
With Invisalign Teen, your teen can still do all of their favorite things — without interruption. Invisalign is perfect for teens who want to achieve a beautiful, healthy smile without the appearance of metal braces. The Invisalign Teen system features all the amazing benefits of the original Invisalign system, with a few special additions that make it even more ideal for teens.
Common Orthodontic Issues Treated With Invisalign
If concerned about the idea of receiving orthodontic treatment, teens may not always voice any oral issues they experience. In contrast, some teens may develop habits to hide their smiles if they are self-conscious about certain aesthetic issues. In either case, a few months of orthodontic treatment today will mean a confident smile for years to come!
Your teenager should get an orthodontic examination if they have:
- Crooked or overlapping teeth
- Large gaps between teeth
- Missing or crowded teeth
- Noticeable overbite or underbite
- Difficulty chewing, biting, and speaking
- Gaps between the top and bottom teeth while biting
Benefits Of Invisalign For Teens
Invisalign Teen was developed with the unique needs of teenagers in mind. Because a teen’s jaw structure is still developing, the goal of treatment is to do more than correct the alignment of the teeth. We also want to keep in mind the constantly changing structure of the jawline. Invisalign Teen allows for this growth and ensures that patients will have a smile they can be proud of.
- Developing self-esteem and confidence in their appearance
- Regulating upper and lower arch width for an even smile
- Straightening and aligning permanent teeth
- Preventing depression, anxiety, and discomfort in social situations
- Guiding jaw development for facial symmetry
- Correcting unsightly overbites and underbites
- Reducing the risk of tooth decay and extractions later
- Preventing trauma or damage to protruding front teeth
- Improving speech problems caused by alignment or bite issues